Landlord Safety Certificates
HSE Legislation requires all landlords to keep a record of checks carried out on all gas appliances in rented properties. These checks must be carried out every twelve months by a Corgi registered gas engineer.
Humble Plumbing & Heating Ltd provide a full Gas Safety Record Service.
The following details are recorded during an inspection:
- Date and time of issue of the record
- Tenant's and landlord's details
- Appliance details and the specific checks carried out on each appliance
- Remedial action taken and/or required and any defects found
- Humble Plumbing & Heating Ltd. Corgi registration details.
Click here to find out your obligations under the legislation........
By law three copies of this record are kept, one for the landlord, a copy for the tenant and Humble Plumbing & Heating Ltd.
If you require a quote then please:
- give us a call 01484 840386 / 07887626173
- email: Steve@humbleheating.co.uk or
- complete the Contact Us form